Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

For Remembrance Day: Apple, Peach & A Bling Poppy

Apple Green With Peach & A Poppy

Apple Green With Peach & A Poppy

Apple Green With Peach & A Poppy

Apple Green With Peach & A Poppy

Apple Green With Peach & A Poppy

Apple Green With Peach & A Poppy

I'm so pleased it's the weekend...! Tomorrow is Remembrance Sunday in Blighty (and quite a few other countries too), so of course I had to wear my DIY bling poppy I made (click here to read the post from last year explaining how I made it)... I've been wearing it every day this week in fact. And by making one, all the money I donate goes to the Royal British Legion if I wear it every year which I'm happy about :)

I think it's the perfect accessory for the green sweater I thrifted a few weeks ago; I'm rather into buying sweaters and tops a size too big at the moment, and as this was a man's size small it was just right - and I LOVE the colour! With the polka dot shirt it makes me think of apples and peaches, and I always like me a great food reference for my post titles. This is actually a pretty perfect outfit for work: smart enough to make me feel like I'm doing the "office chic" thing, but colourful enough to make me feel like me.

And lastly - just to announce the winner of my Sandy Mitchel Jewellery voucher giveaway:

Kathleen H!

Sandy Mitchell Giveaway - winner

Congratulations Kathleen - Sandy will be sending you the voucher very soon! Thank you to everyone that entered.

Enjoy your weekend everyone, stay safe :)

Catherine x

Sweater: Thrifted, Shirt: ASOS, Trousers: Next, Poppy: DIYed (you can buy a bling poppy from the poppy shop which donates money to the Royal British Legion), Brogues: Office, Bag: L Credi at TkMaxx, Sunglasses: Badgley Mischka, Rings: ASOS*

Shop my look! Items marked* are the actual item, if still available:



Linking up to:

Visible Monday at Not Dead Yet Style
Monday Mingle at Momtrends
Thrifters Anonymous at ColorBlind

What I Wore Wednesday at The Pleated Poppy


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar