Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

March Sample Sunday Rundown


Hi guys ! Happy Friday . How has your week been so far ? On Monday I turned 31 - and I celebrated by still being sick and without a voice. Luckily I'm finally slowly recovering from Laryngitis - so I hope to be posting a lot more .

If you don't know - I started a series on my social media channels last year where I share my thoughts on a sample I have in my collection every Sunday.  It's always fun for me to "test" a product and give my first impressions on it. Some samples I do get quite a few uses out of - and I got some awesome samples to share with you guys in April & May.

So without to much chit chat - let's jump into March samples I tested out -


Today #SampleSunday is the Clarins Everlasting Foundation. I bought the full size before the sample - and I wish I tried a sample first. This foundation wore okay, but I wasn't overly impressed with it especially since it's a pricey foundation. I have other foundations I love a lot more and hardly reach for it.










Today's #SampleSunday is Justine Tissue Oil. This is such an amazing oil for stressed , dehydrated dry skin. The oil also works amazing on stretch marks and scar tissue. I already own the full size of this oil and will keep on repurchasing this amazing product. I love using the oil once a week with my dermawand for a anti ageing hydrating boost for my skin .











Today's #SampleSunday is the Beautiful Earth Hand Cream. This is a fragrant hand cream perfect for healing & moisturising your dry and even sensitive hands. This absorbs really fast and the scent does linger on your hands for long time too- which is pretty awesome if you like a Geranium scent. All the Beautiful Earth products are all natural with no undesired ingredients. Geranium also helps reduce swelling in your hands and is Proudly South African . 








Today's #SampleSunday is another Magazine Freebie. In the Elle magazine this month you can get this gorgeous Catrice red polish called Snow White's Apple Bite 🍎. This is such gorgeous polish . Wow!













I really enjoyed testing out this month's products  - do you like getting samples to test out too ?

Remember to give me a follow if you would like to stay updated with me and get a better glimpse of my life  :


Have a great weekend guys !






Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar