Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Teal Nails For Food Allergy Week ♥

Hi guys !! Thank goodness it's Friday !! This week started off really bad for me with the no power, but turned out okay non the less.

A while back The Little Canvas posted this Allergy Awareness Banner on Twitter, and I instantly knew I would support this cause. My mom suffers from severe nut allergies . I suffer from wheat intolerance as well as a sensitivity to certain fruits . So this cause is close to home for me, and one that needs more awareness.

The Teal colour I chose was Avon Speed Dry Fast Time Teal. ♥ This colour lives up to the claim of drying in 30 Seconds . It's such a beautiful colour, just a little disappointed that the vibrant colour didn't quite translate on the photos.

I used two coats of Avon Fast Time Teal in the photos below -
If you would like more info on food allergies , here is a very helpful link - http://www.foodallergy.org/

If you did a teal mani in support of Food Allergy week, please leave me the link below too. ♥

Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend ! Next week I will show you some more textured nail polishes too. ♥

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar