Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

List Of 21 Celebrities Who Don't Believe In A God

I'd like things to get a little interesting up in here today, so below is a lit of celebrities who don't believe in the existence of a God. They don't believe in a God, but believe in the existence of a higher power. This could get these celebrities a lot of hate, but they don't care, as they have all said this in public at one time or the other. When the late John Lennon (member of The Beatles) was criticised for his non-religious nature, he said- "I believe in God, but not as one thing, not as an old man in the sky. I believe that what people call God is something in all of us. I believe that what Jesus and Mohammed and Buddha and all the rest said was right. It's just that the translations have gone wrong."

















Hmm! Anyway, below is the list of some celebrities who have at one time or the other admitted to not believing in God.








Daniel Radcliffe (Actor- Harry Potter)


Angelina Jolie (Actress)


Sean Penn (Actor)


Natalie Portman (Actress)


Morgan Freeman (Actor)


Keanu Reeves (Actor)


Julianne Moore (Actress)


Joaquin Phoenix (Actor)


Jack Black (Actor)


Richard Branson (Business magnate, Chairman Virgin Group)


Jodie Foster (Actress)


Jack Nicholson (Actor)


Hugh Hefner (Playboy magazine founder)


James Cameron (Film Director, producer- Director of Terminator 1&2, Titanic, Avatar...)


Woody Allen (Hollywood movie director, Actor)


Bill Gates (Microsoft C.E.O, Billionaire)


Mark Zuckerberg (Facebook cofounder and C.E.O)


Brad Pitt (Actor)


Jay-Z (Rapper, business man)


Warren Buffet (Billionaire investor)


Lance Armstrong (Road racing cyclist)










And here is a quote from Mr. Lance Armstrong-


"At the end of the day, if there was indeed some body or presence standing there to judge me, I hoped I would be judged on whether I had lived a true life, not on whther I believed in a certain book, or whether I’d been baptized. If there was indeed a God at the end of my days, I hoped he didn’t say, “But you were never a Christian, so you’re going the other way from heaven.” If so, I was going to reply, “You know what? You’re right. Fine.”


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar