Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Peter Okoye says he was a gold digger when he met his wife 18 years ago



Peter Okoye of the defunct Psquare says when he met his wife, Lola Omotayo, 18 years ago, he was out for his own gains.

The musician disclosed this during an Instagram live with his fans on Sunday, April 12, 2020.

According to him, he had no money when he met his wife and was a gold digger. He went on to advise other men to be smart when it comes to picking a partner.


"I met my wife 18 years ago, I was a gold digger. When I met her, I f*cking had nothing. Men wise up, every woman is not a harlot or a slay mama, Pick one and make her look the way you want her to be", he said.

"My wife was never perfect, don’t get me wrong, what I did was make her look the way I want her to be and she made me look same way she wanted me to be. Have you seen me before, I was ugly before. Look at me now, every day I’m looking younger."


Okoye and Lola Omotayo got married in 2013 and are blessed with two children, Cameron and Aliona.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar