Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

{Salon Review} Chique Skin & Hair Technologies in Kempton Park


Hi guys . Happy Wednesday . How has your week been so far ?  

A little while back GoBeauty asked me to review a salon close to me for their site as well as for the blog. Today I will be sharing my thoughts on Chique Skin & Hair Technologies as well as share how easy their site is to work .

I needed to book my appointment through the GoBeauty site ( you can add them on WeChat too - but since I don't have the app on my phone ) I went through the website. The site is pretty user friendly and easy to use - and the best part is you can book your treatment online and the salon will phone you within a few minutes to confirm the time and date. It's as easy as that. You can also read up reviews on the salon your interested in booking an appointment - that always helpful when you try out a new place, You can see the treatments on offer , the address and the prices all in one convenient step. The site is also very user friendly - and the best part is you can even buy some vouchers online to spoil a friend or loved one. 


The first salon I was assigned to review was the newly relocated Chique Skin & Hair Technologies in Kempton Park.  Offering most of your average Beauty Treatments, but with the emphasis to be a little more Medical with treatments like Permanent Hair Reduction, Radio Frequency-Treatments, Chemical Peels, Endermology, Fractional RF Treatments, Botox & Fillers, Spraytan, Tan Can, Microneedling, Needleless Mesotherapy and a lot more.


As my go to beauty treatment is usually getting my hair done (which being a full time working single mom is the only "treat" I do make time for ) I decided to get my hair highlighted (as I'm on a slow process of going blonder gradually ) and cut . I was welcomed by the staff and we moved to the hair salon part. I love how open and light the salon was - really a bonus to help you feel calm and relaxed. 

My lovely hairstylist for the day was Tine - she was extremely friendly and discussed in detail my plan for my hair (which I do find is always awesome - that way you and the stylist are on the same page and both of you know what you expect from the visit ) . If you even coloured / highlighted your hair - you know it's a little bit of a process - I love that you get offered some refreshments and magazines to make the wait a little more comfortable. 


Speaking of comfort - The salon has the most amazing chairs at their basins - A huge bonus if you ever get highlights and a toner afterwards. These amazing chairs has a massage option that they use while you are waiting for the toner - which might seem like something small - but trust me - I have had the worst neck pains after salon visits and this was so relaxing - as was the head massage from their apprentice Ingrid. 


I love how they were up to date with the latest trends as well as having a great knowledge on their retail products. I did mention a few of my hair concerns to Tine and she recommended some great products for me to try home in conjunction with some products I'm already using. 


Overall , I was extremely impressed with my treatment as well as the amazing service from my hairstylist and the salon. I will most certainly be returning (and trying out some new treatments ) in the future.

If you are in Kempton Park , and would like to check out this amazing salon - I can really guarantee you that you will leave happy and relaxed. 

Interested in booking an appointment ? 

What's your favourite beauty treatment to spoil yourself ?? I'm looking for some ideas .


* Even though I was sent to review the treatment - all opinions are my own *

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar