Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Kleancolor - Sweet Pea, swatch

Sweet Pea is a pale green going towards yellow, kinda green jelly filled with silver glassflecks. Below is 4 coats but that looked the same as 3 coats, so still some VNL.. I'd recommend this for layering because it's very slow drying. It's not a super favorite of mine, glass-flecks isn't a favorite finish for me, especially if the glass-flecks are silver toned like here, it reminds me of foil except that it wont cover ;) However I like it more in the photos than IRL, the pictures remind me of the popsicle; Piggelin. For more green nails, check out Green Wednesday.







What do you think about this polish? Something you would buy? If you happen to like this it seems to be more colors in the same collection. :)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar