Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Eye Wear Haul from People Are People

Hi guys!

I wasn't planning on buying anything today (actually, most of the time I go to the mall, I don't intend on buying anything, haha)... it was actually my brother who was planning to go shopping since I promised to buy him something because he has been like my 'driver' when I don't want to commute. :P

Anyway, while he was browsing for some clothes at People Are People at Robinsons Magnolia, I tried out some if their thick framed glasses (geek glasses as I always call it). You see, I've always loved geek glasses - on me or on someone else. I actually am attracted to people who carry them well! Ahem... TOP of Bigbang. Ahem... 

I was at a dilemma since there were two frames which I like... I thought one was better on me while my bro said that the other one looks better... So I bought both!

I wish they had frames in different colors. But oh well... black is still the best color of frames ever on me anyway so it's all good. The more square-shaped framed glasses were Php199.00 while the other one is Php299.00.

This one is what my bro liked better.
 
 Me wearing it...

 And this is what I liked more...

 Me again, with the second pair I bought.

So you be the judge!
 Which glasses look better on me? Haha! ♥


Cheers!
DAWN

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar